Employability Services for Juveniles at the Walton Avenue Housing Program
The Face Forward 2 program provides employment skills training for juvenile offenders aged 16-21 to help them lead successful, productive lives. Through individually tailored services, the program helps participants overcome social, educational and employment barriers. Services provided include employment readiness training, job placement, job retention, as well as providing assistance for those eligible for expungement services.
To learn more about the Face Forward 2 Program and how you can help support it, check out this blog post about our Cleveland car donation program.
Add this sentence to the link above and then link this phrase to this blog post.
Each participant's service focuses on several key components to help achieve the best possible outcome for success. Services are available for up to one year based on individual need and may include:
- Individual case management, including weekly one-on-one meetings
- Personalized career development plan and application strategy
- Training and employment experience for participants age 18 years and older
- Assistance in applying for expungement of juvenile record
- Education and mentorship programs through local community businesses
- Interpersonal skills and positive workplace behavior training
- Employment incentives and follow-up services for nine months after successful program completion
Evidenced based job readiness training incorporating best practices “Thinking for Change" curriculum
Contact information for all programs and services can be found in our Program Directory.