Donate Your Used Goods
We turn donations of clothing, household items and furniture into hope and promise for those in need. Our thrift stores are supported by donations from the community. Every time you donate, you can feel good about knowing that the sale of each item helps people learn job skills, find affordable housing, learn to read, overcome addiction and regain independence.
Ways to Donate:
We Pick It Up:
- Call (800) 873-4505 to find out about our free pick-up service.
- Request a free home pick up with this easy online form.
- Look for a postcard in your mailbox with details on when our truck will be in your neighborhood.
You Drop It Off:
- Drop off your donations at one of our stores.
- Visit one of our donation drop boxes near you.
Learn more about donating to our thrift stores:
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Or, call us toll-free at (800) 873-4505.
All donations must be in good condition. We retain the right to deny donations for any reason.