Why Donate a Car, Truck, Boat or RV to
Volunteers of America?
1. You're helping those in need. When you donate a car to Volunteers of America of Greater Ohio, you directly effect a positive change in the lives of individuals and communities we serve. All auction proceeds benefit our social service programs including sheltering the homeless, job training and veterans programs - learn more about our programs and services.
2. Plus, it just makes sense:
- Skip the hassle of selling your car, truck, boat or RV
- You could receive a greater value for your vehicle as a charitable contribution on your tax return
Donating is Quick, Easy & Hassle Free
- Online: Fill out our online form and we will contact you to schedule a vehicle pick-up.
- In person: Bring the clear title to the address below.
- By phone: Call (800) 862-6030 to donate over the phone.
- By mail: Mail the notarized, clear title along with your name and daytime phone number to the address below.
Need a tow? We offer free same-day towing. Car donations are accepted from 75 Ohio counties, including the major metropolitan areas of Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton and Mansfield.
Still have questions? Contact the Car Donation & Auction Office
5640 W. Broad Street l Columbus, OH 43228 l (614) 870-7500 l (800) 862-6030 l email@example.com
Interested in buying at our auction? Click here.
Resources for This Section